Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do any additional fees apply besides my normal credit card processing fees? NO!
- How long is the one-time credit card number active for me to charge?
90 DAYS! But why would you want to wait to charge it?! Get your money, NOW!
- If I haven't charged the card, will I receive a reminder before the one-time credit
card number expires? YES! A reminder email will be sent to you
a month before the card number expires.
How do I receive the credit card payments?
- Once you have signed up to receive credit card payments, an email will be sent to
you providing log in information as well as
details on the program.
You will use this login every time a payment is issued to you by HSG|CodeBlue.
- When a payment is issued, an email will be sent informing you of the payment with
a link to a secure web portal.
- Click the link provided, and log into the secure Wells Fargo portal.
- A one-time credit card number is provided for you to charge as well as a list of
the invoices making up the payment total.
- You do need to have a way to charge customer credit cards. This process is simply
a secure way to provide you a credit card number to charge through a card machine…etc.
It's that easy and FAST!